Adjust cookie and site data permissions
- Click the UR Browser menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies and site data dialog.
- To delete all cookies, click Remove all at the bottom of the dialog.
- To delete a specific cookie, hover over the site that issued the cookie with your mouse, then click the X that appears on the right corner.
- You can also choose to remove all cookies created during a specific time period, using the Clear Browsing Data dialog.
- If you want ADAPTIVEBEE UR Browser to automatically delete cookies when you close all your browser windows, select the "Keep local data only until I quit my browser" checkbox in the Content Settings dialog. You can also make exceptions so that specific sites’ cookies are deleted whenever you close your browser.
Block cookies by default
- Block all cookies: Select "Block sites from setting any data." Keep in mind that selecting this setting will prevent most sites that require you to sign in from working. You'll see blocked cookie in the address bar whenever a cookie has been blocked.
- Block only third-party cookies: Select the "Block third-party cookies and site data" checkbox. Even if you've added a site to the Exceptions list and have chosen to allow its cookies, the site's third-party cookies won't be accepted if this checkbox is selected.
Allow cookies by default
Make sure "Allow local data to be set" is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the "Block third-party cookies and site data" checkbox.
Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
UR Browser will allow sites to keep local data including first-party and third-party cookies and erase them when you exit or quit UR Browser. Certain cookies and site data associated with hosted apps can't be cleared through Content settings. Learn how to clear hosted app data by deleting your cache and other browsing data
Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- To control how cookies should be handled for a few specific sites or domains, click Manage exceptions. To add a rule in the Cookie and Site Data Exceptions dialog that appears, follow these steps: Click the "Add a new exception pattern" field and enter the domain name for which you want to create an exception.
- To create exceptions for an entire domain, insert [*.] before the domain name (e.g. [*.]adaptivebee.com. This will match drive.google.com and calendar.google.com). You can also specify an IP address, an IPv6 address, or a non-http URL.
- Use the menu to choose whether the site can set cookies. If you select Clear on exit, its cookies are deleted every time you close your browser.
- You can also edit or remove exceptions using this dialog.